Friday, January 25, 2013

New Releases January 25th

Hello my dear blog readers!!!

Can you say FLU?
Yes, I got the flu!


So that means I´ve been busy running a fever,
having headaches and feeling miserable. 
Sounds like fun, doesn´t it?


I still wanted to add something new to my store
for today´s release, 
so I did these absolutely last minute
which gave no room for inspirational layouts except one:


This pack contains 5 quotes about art (png files),
each in 3 different versions - typed with transparent background, typed on a strip of paper
and typed with transparent background with embellishment.
(The preview shows the 2nd and 3rd version of each quote.)
These quotes are perfect for your art journal pages and scrapbook layouts.




This pack contains 9 pieces of used tea labels
that can be perfectly used on your scrapbook pages and art journal projects.


And here´s the one layout mentioned above:


(I also used: It´s a Me Thing by the OSD designers;
Design by Tina - As A Bird;
Design by Tina - This Is Me ATC;
Sissy Sparrows - Rough Treatment)



Both new products are 20% off through Sunday January 27th,
so run to my store to grab them!

Wishing you all a great weekend
without flu and fever,

LOVE

No comments: