Friday, February 08, 2013

February 8th New Release

Hello my dear blog readers!!!

After a much needed small break
I´m here with a brand new kit
in my store.

And it´s all about love,
love you feel for that special someone
in your life,
your person.
I hope each and every one of you
has a person like this
to share their
most beautiful feelings with.

And here it is, "My Person":


(To purchase this product just click on the image.)

This beautiful kit contains 17 elements and 5 papers,
that add the right amount of grunge to your scrapbook layouts
or digital art journaling projects.

And here´s a bit of inspiration for you:







Aren´t these wonderful?

In case you think you have to have this kit
head to my store to grab it
because it´s 20% off until Sunday February 10th!

I also have a little freebie for you:


(To download the freebie just clink on the image or here.)

I wish you all a wonderful weekend
with your person!

No comments: