Friday, March 29, 2013

It's Beer O'Clock

Hello my dear fans and customers!

It´s Friday again
and I have a brand spankin´
new kit
in my store at One Story Down!

"It´s Beer O´Clock"

(To purchase this kit just click on the image.)
I created this kit because I was inspired by my husband to do so.
He is a passionate craft beer drinker and the biggest
beer aficionado I´ve ever known.
Once he asked me if I was ever gonna create a beer kit.
Et voila, here it is.

A bit of grunge, a bit of colours, elements hand drawn by me.
Altogether 35 elements and 8 papers.

Here some inspiration for you:









 

These are pretty cool, aren´t they?

 The kit is 20% off through Sunday March 31st,
be sure to visit my store! 


That´s all for now my lovelies,
I´d like to wish you Happy Easter,
enjoy your time with your families!

LOVE

No comments: