Friday, April 12, 2013

Be Fit - April 12th New Releases


Hello my dear fans and customers!
Another Friday´s here with brand new goodies in my store!

Do you like to work out, to go to a gym,
do you plan to work on your fitness?
If this is the case, then I´ve got something for you!

Take a look:


(To purchase these products just click on the images.)

Aren´t these fun?
The mini kit contains 11 elements,
some of them are hand drawn by me,
and 3 papers.
It´s absolutely perfect for a quick scrapbook layout
or an art journaling page.

The set of wordarts contains 15 pieces of
inspirational thoughts that work perfectly
with the mini kit.


Here´s some inspiration (and motivation) for you:







 Both new products are 20% off through Sunday
so be sure to check out my store until then!

I wish you a great Friday
and
a beautiful weekend,

LOVE

No comments: