Saturday, June 01, 2013

New from Design by Tina

Hello my lovelies!

  I´d like to apologize for not writing a blog post yesterday.
I´ve been sick and not feeling well.

So today I´d like to show you
what´s new in my store at One Story Down.


(To purchase this product just click on the image above.)

"Painted Owls" is a pack of four cute owls
hand painted by me.
This pack was previously released
at the old OSD,
now it´s back!
And as all new goodies at OSD,
it´s 20% off
through Sunday June 2nd.

Here´s a page using it:



  On Tuesday I released
a fun pack of tiny elements
"Itty Bitty 2".

(To purchase this product just click on the image above.)

It´s a great pack of 
of 18 cute little elements, 
some of them are hand drawn by me.

Here´s a page from me using it:



This pack goes well with
my pack "Itty Bitty"
that was released earlier this year.

 

(To purchase this product just click on the image above.)
 I hope you´re all having
a wonderful weekend!

No comments: