Friday, August 02, 2013

August 2nd New Releases

It´s Friday, YAY,
and I´ve got something lovely
for you in my store
at One Story Down:




 
(To purchase these products just click on the images above.)
 
"Best Friend" is a kit that is very important to me,
because it´s inspired by a person very dear and near to my heart,
my best friend.

It contains 44 elements, many of them hand drawn and hand written by me,
and 10 beautiful papers.

It´s perfect for all kinds of projects,
digital art journaling pages and scrapbook pages.


Here are some more previews:




"Itty Bitty Words" is a pack of 48 words hand written by me.
It´s wonderful to add to all your projects, scrapbook pages or art journals.

And here is a bit of inspiration for you:







I love all this eye candy!


Remember, all new products are
currently 30% off,
so be sure to hit the store!

I wish you all a fantabulous Friday evening
and a great weekend!

LOVE

No comments: