Friday, August 30, 2013

"Homework" - August 30th New Release

Hello my lovelies!

It´s time again for new releases,
this time I have a new mini kit for you
in my store.


(To purchase this product just click on the image above.)

"Homework" comes just in time,
because where I live,
school starts next week on Monday.

It´s a cute kit containing 18 elements and 4 papers,
perfect as a quick art journal fix.
Most of the elements are hand drawn by me.
You will definitely need this
for all those great school pics of your kids!

Here are some more previews:


 


And a bit of inspiration for you:




As per usual,
the new goodies are on sale,
so grab them soon!

And don´t forget,
if your a designer and looking for a new digi home,
you should know this:



I wish you a great Friday
and a wonderful weekend!
Oh, and for those of you whose kiddos start school next week,
good luck!

No comments: