Friday, September 27, 2013

"Gilded" - A collaboration from Design by Tina and Coffee & Watercolor

 Hello my dear fans!

I´m happy today since
today me and one of my fellow designers
are bringing to you our collab
we´ve been working on for the past weeks.

This absolutely awesome collab
is available for you in my store
or you just go visit
the store of Coffee & Watercolor.

And tadaaaaaa, here it is:



(To purchase this product just click on the image above.)

"Gilded" is a celebration of all things fancy and sparkly
- a hat-tip to decadence,
and luxury, and all that glitters,

inspired by me watching the movie
"The Great Gatsby".


It´s really perfect for art journalers
and creative scrapbookers.

It includes 13 papers,
more than 50 absolutely gorgeous elements,
and a very sparkly A-Z alphabet.

Here´s some inspiration for you:





 


Remember, the kit is 20% off until Tuesday,
so be sure to grab it!

 Have a wonderful weekend everybody,
happy scrapping!


LOVE

No comments: