Friday, September 06, 2013

"Painted by Nature" - September 6th New Release

Hello my dear fans!

Well time flies super fast
and so it looks like it´s Friday again!
And with that a new something in my store.

(To purchase this product just click on the image above.)

"Painted by Nature" is an absolutely gorgeous kit,
in beautiful colours of fall.
I love fall,
fall has a kind of magic.

Many of the elements here are hand drawn by me.
Altogether there are 36 elements and 9 papers
in this kit which is suitable for all kinds
of projects.

Here are some more previews:


 


And here some inspiration for you: 










These are so beautiful, ain´t they?

As per usual,
the new products are 30% off,
so grab this kit soon!
Cause you´ll need it,
fall is just around the corner!


I hope you´ll all have a great wonderful weekend!
Happy shopping!


LOVE

No comments: