Friday, October 18, 2013

"Wish Upon A Star" - Design by Tina´s bit of the OSD October Anthologie

 Hello my dear fans!

It´s here!
The October Anthologie at One Story Down!
And you will LOVE it,
that I´m certain of.
It´s inspired by magic, dreams, good stories,
special moments and memories.

The OSD designers worked with this absolutely
magical mood board:


Here´s my part inspired by magic,
you can find it
in my store.

(To purchase this product just click on the image above.)
"Wish Upon A Star" is a gorgeous elements pack containing 17 items,
with a bit of magic and sprinkled with fairy dust.

It coordinates with all October Anthologie products.


Some inspiration for you:
(Some items from my fellow designers were used
in some of these layouts.)








Don't forget, you can save up to 50% off Anthologie items the more you buy.


I hope you´re inspired enough
to create some magical layouts!
Have a wonderful weekend
and happy shopping!

LOVE

No comments: