Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday Sale & New Release

Hello my dear fans!

No way time flies so fast!
Another Friday´s here
and
Christmas is just around the corner!
(YAY!)

OK then,
lets take a look at what I got for you today
in my store.

A brand new Itty Bitty collection,
this time all
Thanksgiving-themed.

Even though we don´t celebrate
Thanksgiving where I live,
I believe there´s always
something or someone
we are thankful for, right?

(To purchase this product just click on the image above.)
Here´s some inspiration for you:






I really love the way this came out.


OK my dears,
this is not all!

You can save some bucks today,
be sure to visit One Story Down,
for there´s a great
Black Friday Sale!



You don´t want to miss this!

Well then,
have a great Friday,
and a wonderful weekend with your loved ones.
Happy shopping!

 LOVE

No comments: