Friday, November 22, 2013

Design by Tina´s bits of the OSD November Anthologie

 Hello my lovelies!

Oh my,
I can´t believe another week´s almost over!

But it means there´s new goodies in the store
at One Story Down.

Today, we´ve got some gorgeous November Anhologie products for you.
They´re all inspired by love, family, home,
togetherness and gratefulness.
Here´s the wonderful moodboard we´ve worked with:


Here´s my part inspired by love,
you can find it
in my store.


(To purchase these products just click on the images above.)
"Itty Bitty Family" is a great pack of 18 tiny elements,
perfect to add to your pages.
"Family Words" is a pack of 6 word arts
with an artistic touch,
great for art journal projects.

Both coordinate with all November Anthologie products.


Here´s some inspiration for you:







Don't forget,
you can save up to 50% off Anthologie items the more you buy!!

That´s all for today,
have a wonderful weekend
and happy shopping!

LOVE

No comments: