Friday, May 23, 2014

May 23rd New Release - 4th Friday Mini O´s

Hello my dear fans!!

It´s the 4th Friday of the month,
which means that
the Oscraps Mini O products are here!!

The Mini O´s coordinate together,
so you can mix and match what you like.
And what´s absolutely great,
for 4 days they´re all 44% off!!

So be sure to check
the whole May Mini O´s category!!


And here´s my mini O´s:





(To purchase these products just click on the images above.)

"Bloom & Shine" is a beautiful set of 16 elements with lots of hand drawn/painted items, it´s absolutely perfect as a quick art journaling fix.

"Bloomy Papers" is a gorgeous set of 7 papers, that I created using photos of flowers taken by me and papers hand painted by me as well.

Here´s some inspiration for you:







Have a wonderful weekend everyone,
have fun creating.
Happy shopping!!


LOVE

No comments: