Thursday, May 08, 2014

May 8th New Releases

Hello my dear friends!!

My first week at Oscraps is coming to its end,
so far....I´m loving it there!





My Opening sale is still running through today,
so be sure to visit my store
!
Everything´s 40% off,
 except today´s releases,
which are 20% off through May 11th!

 Speaking of today´s releases,
it´s a brand new kit and two re-releases.
Take a look:




"Little Monster" is a fun kit,
perfect to scrap those funny photos of your little boys.
When creating it,
 I was absolutely inspired by my 2 year old boy :-)


Here are two more previews: 





And these two products have been released in my previous store,
I love them so much
that I wanted to have them at Oscraps too:




(To purchase these goodies just click on the images above.)

A bit of inspiration:





















****EYECANDY***

Absolutely love all these layouts!
Well then my lovelies,
head to my store!
Happy shopping,
LOVE

No comments: