Thursday, May 15, 2014

My Creative Mind - May 15th New Release

Hello my lovelies!!

OMGoodness, time flies so fast,
it´s been two weeks since I came to the O!
I do enjoy my stay so much,
I feel full of energy and creativity.

Today I have a new kit in
my store!


(To purchase this kit just click on the image above.)

"My Creative Mind"
looks like a set of random bits and pieces,
but somehow they all make sense to me and my creative mind.

The kit is full of artsy & messy items for the creative scrapper and art journaler.

Here are more previews for you:





And here some inspiration for you:













Oh I love how a kit can be used
in so many different ways!!

Remember, this new kit is 20% off through Ma 18th,
be sure to grab it while it´s on sale!



That´s all for today,
have lots of fun scrapping!!

LOVE

No comments: