Friday, June 27, 2014

June 4th Friday Mini O´s and a freebie

Hello my lovelies!!

The June 4th Friday Mini O´s are here!!

The Oscraps designers created
absolutely wonderful Mini O´s
for you to mix and match.
Check out the whole
June 4th Friday Mini O´s category in our store!



And here´s my Mini O product
that you can find in my store at Oscraps today.

(To purchase this kit just click on the image above.)

It´s a cute kit for all those
coffee-in the morning-lovers. 
It´s perfect for about me-layouts or your art journaling projects.

Some inspiration for you:





All June Mini O´s a currently 44% off,
so be sure to grab them!

And here´s more!
There´s a brand new FB Fan Exclusive Freebie
for you on
my FB page!



It coordinates with my "Good Morning" kit,
so be sure to "like" my FB page and download it.

Well, that´s all for today,
have a great weekend everyone!!

LOVE

1 comment:

DonnaK said...

Love this sweet little kit for coffee lovers. Beautiful colors. Thanks for the journal cards!