Thursday, June 12, 2014

Summertime - June 12th New Release

Hello my lovelies!!

We´ve been having a wonderful sunshiny weather
the last couple of days.
I love summer
and really cannot get enough.
That´s why there´s a brand new summer kit in my store at Oscraps today.

It´s a colourful one, bold, with lots of hand painted/drawn items, papers with watercolour touches,
great for all those summer pics.
It´s perfect for art journalers and creative scrappers


(To purchase this kit just click on the image above.)

Two more previews for you to see the elements and papers separately:





Here are some layouts to inspire you:









Isn´t summer the best season of all?
I´d say it is!! :-)

The kit is 20% off
through Sunday June 15th,
so be sure to visit my store by then!





Have a great day everyone,
enjoy the weather,
take lots of pics!

LOVE

No comments: