Friday, July 18, 2014

"A Brand New Me" - July 18th New Release

Hello my dear fans!

I got a brand new kit
in my store at Oscraps
today.

It´s an absolute amazing one,
in very fresh and happy colours,
fantastic for art journaling
and creative scrappers.

The kit is very near to my heart,
reflects me and the changes
I´ve been going through,
so it´s really very personal.

And I am sure, many of you

have been going through
a change in your life,
that have made you
stronger and brand new.




(To purchase this kit just click on the image above.)

Two more previews
to see elements and papers separately:






Some layouts for your inspiration:







This kit is 20% off for a limited time,
so be sure to visit my store!!



I hope you´ll have
a wonderful and creative weekend!!
LOVE

No comments: