Friday, September 12, 2014

New goodies and a re-release from Design by Tina

Hello my lovelies!
Autumn´s here, I guess,
it´been raining non-stop since yesterday.
And it´s colder.
So a cuppa is in order!

And that´s what my new goodies
and a re-release
is all about.
About having a cuppa,
about feeling comfy and warm.






(To purchase these goodies just click on the images above.)

"Feel Warm" is a wonderful kit full of things that make you feel warm on a cold autumn day.
It contains 29 elements (many of them hand drawn/written by me) and 8 papers


"Time For Coffee" & "Time For Tea"
are both packs of 15 wordart strips
about coffee and tea,
hand written by me.


Here´s a bit of inspiration for you:









These goodies are 20% off for a limited time,
so be sure to visit my store!!




I wish you a all a great weekend!!
LOVE

No comments: